- Individual person-centered psychotherapy
- Group therapy:
- Voice Work: work with other voice hearers in a small, supportive group using innovations from research & the self-help community. Conversation with your voices can be a path to understanding feelings & experiences.
- Exploring Beliefs: small-group work to build greater trust & support for oneself & others.
- Home & community-based sessions are available when needed
Interventions build upon 16 years of experience as well as specialized training in the following therapeutic modes:
- Trauma-informed cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for psychosis (CBT-p)
- Dialogic family therapy (including Finnish Open Dialogue)
- Voice Profiling & Voice Dialogue
- The "Meaning of Voices" approach to disruptive voice-hearing
- Group therapy
- Transtheoretical treatment integration